- James Delaney “Contribution to the analysis ofexperiments using empirical Bayes techniques,” 2006.
Current position: Assistant Professor of Practice, Department of Applied andComputational Mathematics and Statistics, University of Notre Dame.
- Ying Hung “Contributions to computer experiments and binary time series,” 2008.(co-advisor: Jeff Wu).
Current position: Associate Professor, Department of Statistics, RutgersUniversity, New Jersey.
- Lulu Kang “Computer and physical experiments: design, modeling, and multivariateinterpolation,” 2010.
Current position: Associate Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics,Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago.
- Chia-Jung Chang “Statistical and Engineering Methods for Model Enhancement,” 2012 (co-advisor: Jan Shi).
Current position: Quantitative Analyst, State Street Corporation, Boston, MA. (First position: Assistant Professor, Harold and Inge Marcus Department ofIndustrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Penn State University, UniversityPark.)
- Shan Ba “Multi-Layer Designs & Composite Gaussian Process Models with EngineeringApplications,” 2012.
Current position: Scientist, Proctor & Gamble, Cincinnati. (First position: Assistant Professor, Fariborz Maseeh Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Portland State University, Portland.)
- Huan Yan “Statistical Adjustment, Calibration, and Uncertainty Quantification of Complex Computer Models,” 2014. Current position: Quantitative Associate, Wells Fargo, Charlotte.
- Matthew Plumlee “Fast Methods for Identifying High Dimensional Systems Using Observations,” 2015, (co-advisor: Jan Shi). Current position: Assistant Professor, Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Evren Gul “Designs for Computer Experiments and Uncertainty Quantification,” 2016. Current position: Sr. Data Scientist, Loyalty One, Chicago.
- Li Gu “Minimum Energy Designs: Extensions, Algorithms, and Applications,” (co-advisor: Jeff Wu). Current position: Quantitative Associate, Wells Fargo, Charlotte.
- Fang Cao “Advances in Calibration and Interpolation: Censored and Big Data Applications,” Current position: Assistant Vice President-Quantitative Finance Analyst, Bank of America, Charlotte, NC.
Current Ph.D. Students
- Simon Mak (co-advisor: Jeff Wu)
- Arvind Krishna
- Li-Hsiang Lin (co-advisor: Jeff Wu)