Public Policy encourages students to participate in study abroad options. The best way to see all of the opportunities available for Public Policy is to click here and choose the “Academic Disciplines” filter to search GT’s programs. Remember- The programs you find on that search are not the ONLY programs you can participate on if you are a specific major, but they are the programs that work best for courses offered in your major. If you have your heart set on a different program or location, you might simply need to take many of your electives abroad. If you are having problems searching the web or would simply like to speak to an advisor about all of your options, call 404-894-7475 to set up an appointment with a study abroad advisor.
Eligibility requirements differ between Faculty-Led Study Abroad (FLSA) Programs and Exchange Programs:
Faculty-Led Study Abroad (FLSA) Programs:
- All programs require that students are in good-academic standing in order to participate
- All programs require that students have completed a minimum of two semesters on campus at GT (or at an equivalent insitution/university) before participating.
- All programs require that students be at least 18 years of age.
- Most exchange programs require a 3.0 GPA although some partner universities are willing to accept students with GPAs slightly lower than the minimum. Please call 404-894-7475 or email email@example.com to discuss your particular situation with an Exchange Advisor if your GPA is lower than a 3.0.
- All exchange programs require students are in good disciplinary standing
- All exchange programs require students have completed at least 2 semesters on campus at GT (or at an equivalent institution/university) before participating