- Yan, H.†, Paynabar, K., Shi, J., “Image Denoising and Anomaly Detection Via Smooth-Sparse Decomposition,” Technometrics, (Accepted).
- Guo, W., Paynabar, K., Jin, J., Miller, B., Carpenter, J., “A decision support system on surgical treatments for rotator cuff tears”, IIE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering, (Accepted).
- Paynabar, K., Peihua, Q., and Zou C., (2015) “A Change Point Approach for Phase-I Analysis in Multivariate Profiles Monitoring and Diagnosis,” Technometrics, (Accepted).
- Jafari-Khouzani1, K., Emblem, E., Kalpathy-Cramer1, K., Bjørnerud, A., Vangel1, M., Gerstner, E., Schmainda K., Paynabar K., Batchelor, T., Wen, P., Rosen1, B., Stufflebeam1, S., (2015) “Repeatability of cerebral perfusion measurements using susceptibility contrast MRI,” Translational Oncology, 8(3), 137–146.
- Yan, H.†, Paynabar, K., Shi, J., (2015) “Image-Based Process Monitoring Using Low Rank Tensor Decomposition,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, Vol. 12, Issue 1, pp. 216-227.
- Azarnoush, B., Paynabar K., Runger G., (2015) “Monitoring Temporal Homogeneity in Network Streams,” Journal of Quality Technology, (Accepted).
- Paynabar, K., Jin, J., and M. Reed, (2014) “Hierarchical Non-Negative Garrote for Group Variable Selection,” Technometrics, (To Appear, DOI:10.1080/00401706.2014.947383).
- Best Student Paper Award in Data Mining Section of INFORMS in 2011
- Paynabar, K., Jin, J., and M. Pacella, (2013) “Monitoring and Diagnosis of Multichannel Nonlinear Profile Variations Using Uncorrelated Multilinear Principal Component Analysis,” IIE Transactions on Quality and Reliability Engineering, Vol. 45, 1235-1247.
- Shao, C., Paynabar, K., Kim, T., Jin J., Hu, J., Spicer, P., Wang H., and Abell, J., (2013) “Feature Selection for Manufacturing Process Monitoring Using Cross-Validation,” Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Vol. 32, Issue 4, pp. 550–555.
- Paynabar, K., Jin, J., Agapiou, J., and Deeds, P. (2012) “Robust Leak Tests for Transmission Systems Using Nonlinear Mixed-Effect Models,” Journal of Quality Technology, 44, 265–278.
- Paynabar, K., Jin, J., and Yeh. B. A. (2012) “Phase I Risk-Adjusted Control Charts for Monitoring Surgical Performance by Considering Categorical Covariates,” Journal of Quality Tech., Vol. 44, 39-53.
- Guo, H., Paynabar, K., and Jin, J. (2011) “Multiscale Monitoring of Autocorrelated Processes Using Wavelets Analysis,” IIE Transactions on Quality and Reliability Engineering, 44, 312-326.
- Paynabar, K., Jin, J. (2011) “Characterization of Nonlinear Profiles Variations using Mixed-effect Models and Wavelets,” IIE Transactions on Quality and Reliability Engineering, Vol. 43, 275–290.
- Best Application Paper Award from IIE Transactions in 2011
- Richard C. Wilson Prize for The Best Student Paper in Manufacturing Systems in 2010
- Abad, A., Paynabar, K., and Jin, J. (2011) “Modeling and Analysis of Operators Effect on Process Quality and Throughput in Mixed Model Assembly Systems,” ASME Transactions, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol. 133, 021016-1~9.
- Lei, Y., Paynabar, K., Jin, J. and Agapiou, J. (2009) “Cyclic Waveform Signal Analysis for Online Monitoring of Valve Seat Assembly Processes,” Transactions of the NAMRI/SME, 2009, Vol. 37. 459-466.
- Noorossana, R., Saghaei, A., Paynabar, K., and Abdi, S. (2009) “Identifying the Time of a Change in High Quality Processes,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International Journal. 25, 875–883.
- Noorossana, R., Saghaei, A., Paynabar, K., and Samimi, Y., (2007) “On the Conditional Decision Procedure for High Yield Processes,” Computers and Industrial Engineering. Vol. 53, 469–477.
- Rahmandad H., Jalali M., Paynabar, K., “Quantitative Aggregation of Prior Statistical Findings”. (Under review)
- Fang, X. †, Paynabar, K., Gebraeel, N., “Multistream Sensor Fusion Based Prognostics Model for Systems with Single Failure Modes.” (Under review)
- Woodall, W. H., Zhao, M., Paynabar, K., Sparks, R., and Wilson, J. D. (2015). “An Overview and Perspective on Social Network Monitoring”, (Under review).
- Mesnil O., Yan, H.†, Ruzzene M., Paynabar, K., Shi J., (2014). “Fast wavenumber measurement for accurate and automatic location and quantification of defect in composite”, (Under review).
REFEREED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
- Mesnil O., Yan, H.†, Ruzzene M., Paynabar, K., Shi J., (2015) “Guided Wavefield Reconstruction From Sparse Measurements Using Compressed Sensing,” 10th International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, Stanford, CA.
- esnil O., Yan, H.†, Ruzzene M., Paynabar, K., Shi J., (2014) “Frequency Domain Instantaneous Wavenumber Estimation for Damage Quantification in Layered Plate Structures,” 7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, Nantes, France.
- Aminnayeri, M., Noorossana, R., Haghighi, M., and Paynabar, K., (2007) “Economic Statistical Design of T2 Control Charts for Systems with Gamma In-control Times,” 37th International Conference on Computers and Industrial Eng., Egypt.
- , Aminnayeri, Paynabar, K., and Arbabzade N., (2005) “Designing Geometric Zone Control Charts in High Quality Processes,” 35th International Conference on Computers and Industrial Eng., Turkey.
†The author is/was a graduate student at Georgia Tech .