Protein Structure Prediction
- DESTINI: Is a deep-learning based contact-driven protein structure prediction tool.
- FINDSITEcomb: Is a tool for large scale virtual ligand screening. It offers the advantage that comparable results are obtained when predicted or experimental structures are used. The user can either provide a protein structure in PDB format or a protein sequence whose structure will first be predicted prior its use in virtual ligand screening.
- FINDSITEcomb2.0: Is an upgrade of the FINDSITEcomb algorithm that was compared to several commercially and freely available docking programs against the DUD set.
- ENTPRISE: An algorithm for predicting human disease-associated amino acid mutations from sequence entropy and predicted protein structures.
- ENTPRISE-X: An algorithm for predicting human disease-associated frameshift & nonsense mutations.
- DR. PRODIS: A comprehensive prediction of drug-protein interactions, side effects, toxicity and disease associations for the human proteome.