Protein Structure Alignment
- iAlign: Structural alignment algorithm for protein-protein interfaces that uses the TM-score as well as a side-chain contact overlap weighted TM-score as the interface comparison metric.
- DBD-Threader: A server that identifies DNA-binding domains from a protein’s sequence.
- DBD-Hunter: A server that identifies a DNA-binding domain from a protein’s structure.
- DP-dock: A server that predicts the structure of a DNA/protein complex given the structure of a DNA-binding protein.
- FINDSITEcomb: Is a tool for large scale virtual ligand screening. It offers the advantage that comparable results are obtained when predicted or experimental structures are used. The user can either provide a protein structure in PDB format or a protein sequence whose structure will first be predicted prior its use in virtual ligand screening.
- ENTPRISE: An algorithm for predicting human disease-associated amino acid mutations from sequence entropy and predicted protein structures.
- DR.PRODIS: A comprehensive prediction of drug-protein interactions, side effects, toxicity and disease associations for the human proteome.