As part of the Professional Web Presence transition to Sites @ Georgia Tech, site owners are strongly recommended to check their websites prior to the migration.
- PWP will enact a content freeze after midnight on July 31, 2020. Any edits or configuration changes made after this deadline may not be reflected post-migration.
- Websites using PWP form plugins should back up all form submission data prior to migration, as submission data will not be migrated. CampusPress will migrate only form designs.
We strongly recommend, as part of Georgia Tech Data Loss Prevention updates, to migrate forms to:
- Site owners can create a backup copy of their content prior to July 31st 2020 using the Tools > Export menu item.
End of Service plugins
- The following plugins will not be migrated to Sites @ Georgia Tech. Sites using these plugins will be migrated to a similar plugin during migration:
- NextGEN Gallery (image galleries)
- Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7
- WP Google Maps
- All site owners should check usage of these plugins and confirm their sites post-migration.
- Websites with the GT Boilerplate theme must migrate to the GT Tech Gold theme. Sites that do not migrate prior to the migration will be automatically updated.