This post details updates and changes for the June 2019 PWP service maintenance windows.
June 7, 2019
We expect this maintenance window to last approximately 2 minutes.
Maintenance will impact the following PWP components:
- PWP plugin, theme, translation updates.
PWP website owners should check their websites after the maintenance window and report any unusual issues, bugs, or behavior to PWP service owners.
- WordPress core updated to 5.2.1.
- hueman | 3.4.22 | 3.4.24 | Updated
- enable-media-replace | 3.2.9 | 3.3.0 | Updated
- jetpack | 7.3.1 | 7.4 | Updated
- nextgen-gallery | 3.2.2 | 3.2.4 | Updated
- password-protected | 2.2.4 | 2.2.5 | Updated
- posts-in-sidebar | 4.7.7 | 4.8.0 | Updated
- redirection | 4.2.3 | 4.3 | Updated
- the-events-calendar | 4.9.2 | 22.214.171.124 | Updated
- wp-google-maps | 7.11.27 | 7.11.29 | Updated
No major changes.
PWP service owners take every precaution to limit impact to PWP website owners. However, PWP is a product of open-source community-contributed plugins, themes, and functionality. Non-Georgia Tech themes and plugins can change drastically between versions.
We ask that each PWP website owner keep apprised of maintenance windows, check your websites after maintenance for any changes, and report any unusual issues, bugs, or behavior to PWP service owners.