As part of our ongoing effort keep Professional Web Presence efficient and fast for our end-users, we are conducting a Fall 2018 PWP Site Renewal campaign. If you are using your PWP website(s) and wish it to remain active for use, all you need to do is renew it – which you can do with one easy step!
PWP Site Renewals are due by December 14, 2018. Websites which have not been renewed will be contacted and scheduled for archival and subsequent deletion.
Renewing your PWP website
Renewing a PWP website is easy!
- Log in to PWP (http://pwp.gatech.edu/) and select your website from the ‘My Sites’ administrative menu item.
- On your website administrative dashboard, look for the box titled ‘Time to Renew Your Site’. Simply click ‘Renew this Site’.
Expiring your PWP website
If you no longer wish to have this website, removing a PWP website is easy!
- Log in to PWP, just as before, and select your website.
- On your website administrative dashboard, look for the box titled ‘Time to Renew Your Site’. Simply click ‘Delete this Site’.
- Follow the directions on the subsequent page to complete the site deletion process.
Questions? Contact us
Have any questions about this process? Contact us ( http://pwp.gatech.edu/feedback/ )!